Last Updated: 4/22/2020
LHS Consulting INC (“us”, “we”, “our” or “the company”) Operates https://www.helpmeptsd.com (“The Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, billing information, home address, social media accounts, and any other information you choose to provide our site throughout your interaction.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”)
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect some or all of the following information about you:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We derive your approximate location based on your IP address. We also collect your precise location each time you access or use one of our mobile applications. We collect this information in accordance with the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. If you want to later opt out of this collection, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Product Usage Information: When you use our enterprise products and services on behalf of your organization, we collect information about your device and your use of those products and services, including the device IP address, login credentials, time zone, error messages, product interactions and configurations and other similar usage information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this includes sending cookies to your computer or mobile device.
- Inferences: We draw inferences about you from information we collect, such as your interest in particular products or services based on the pages you visit on our website.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we find beneficial to your experience using our Site.
The Security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.